The 25th Celebration of Love

I dedicate the following poem to my parents, whose selfless and splendid love towards me, I greatly appreciate. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! I thank my parents and relatives for a wonderful and a memorable 25th evening here in Jodhpur. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

On this very day, 25 years back...
The Almighty himself redefined love...
Of liking and learning, there was no lack...
Their affection, as peaceful as a dove.

I write this poem, a satisfied son...
How could I have existed without you?
Without you, there would have been no great things done...
And there wouldn't have been this poem new.

Bilaspur was where it all began...
And then Vizag was where we all went...
There emerged an another kid, now a man...
We made wonderful brothers, in our happy tent.

Nagpur was the next city in line...
The five odd years we spent there were the best...
Hyderabad, the city of pearls, was just fine...
To move out, for us, was indeed a real test.

Today, in Jodhpur, in this beautiful resort...
On Christmas eve, and six days away from New Year...
The zeal and zest, today, shouldn't fall short...
My best wishes to mom,dad and all the ones dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...